FBT Maxx 6 Passive Speaker
- Live Sound P.A. System or Live Sound Monitor, D.J. System
- School & Corporate Audio Visual Sound Reinforcement
- Background Music/Announcement: Restaurants, Pubs
- Transportation Terminals, Clubs, Auditoriums, Theatres
- Gyms, Houses of Worship
*Wall, *Ceiling, *Cluster, Speaker Stands
- Lightweight Polypropylene Cabinet, 55 lbs.
- Power Handling: 700w RMS @ 8 ohms
- Input Panel with 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL-4 jacks
- Multiple mounting options:
*Optional accessories required
- Four M - 10 fly points
- Optional Carrying Bags available for protection for portable use
- High SPL capability: 129.5dB
- Completely Manufactured in Italy
- 3 yr. Warranty (in the U.S.A.)
The FBT Maxx 6 passive speaker features lightweight, yet rugged gas injected molded polypropylene
The asymmetrical shape of the Maxx 6 cabinet also allows use as a floor stage monitor.
The Maxx 6 passive speaker is a two-way design incorporating a B&C 15” low frequency woofer with a
neodymium magnet structure, die cast aluminum frame and a B&C 2.5” diaphragm high frequency driver
coupled to a 90°H x 60°V horn with a 2" exit. The internal crossover is at a fixed frequency of 2.6k.
With a frequency range of 40Hz - 20kHz, the Maxx 6 provides hi fidelity sound for both speech and music
applications with a maximum SPL of 129.5 dB. A front face steel grille protects the woofer from external
damage. FBT’s ADAP® Advanced Dynamic Active Protection circuitry protects speaker/driver components
The rear input panel features 2 Neutrik NL-4 Speakon inputs to allow daisy chaining an additional Maxx 6
The four M-10 fly points built into the cabinets, along with the optional Box 104 or Box 105 mounting
brackets allow the Maxx 6 speakers to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings. A standard 1⅜ speaker
stand socket allows the Maxx 6 to be mounted on speaker stands.
System Type: 2 way Dispersion: 90° H x 60° V
Components: B&C 15” LF woofer, 2.5”HF driver Protection: FBT ADAP® Protection circuitry
Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz Input: Neutrik Speakon NL - 4
Suspension Points: 4 - M-10 Output: d Neutrik® Speakon NL -4 Link out
Power Handling: 700w RMS @ 8ohms Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
Sensitivity: 98dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter Dimensions: 18.97”w x 29.80”h x 15.71”d
Maximum SPL: 129.5dB Net Weight: 55.12 lbs.
Active Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz Shipping Weight: 63 lbs.
FBT USA, Inc. P.O. Box 8144 Berlin, CT. Phone 800 333-9383 Fax 860 829-1026
Website: www.fbtusa.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FBT Elettronica SpA, Zona Ind. Le Squartabue 62019 Recanati, Italy
FBT Italy Website: www.fbt.it